"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first. ~Ernestine Ulmer"

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Starbucks Cake Pops :)

I know it's not the next week, but i just had one of Starbucks delicious cakepops, and i just had to blog about it!! There are many options and they're all yummy :)
(my personal favorite is the birthday cake pop!!!! :))

But there is also yummy tiramisu and the one i had today was raspberry truffle which was pretty good. During the winter time they have a special one called Peppermint brownie :) that one was good too.

 They are perfectly paired with Starbucks delicious coffee. So if you happen to stop by a Starbucks, be sure to pick up one of their delicious cake pops :)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these at Starbucks. But, the next time I do I will get them. They look great in the photo. They remind me of those homemade lollipops that people make for valentine's day. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are in the little dessert case. they are so yummy. let me know if you try them :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds tasty. even though i haven't recently heard about them or saw them at Starbucks. i will try them out. Thanks what a delicious treat of the week :)

    ReplyDelete